News & Announcements
There will be many opportunities to grow closer to our Lord this Lent at Blessed Seelos. Please take advantage of these sacraments and prayer times.
- 8:00 AM weekdays in English in the chapel (except Tuesday, when we gather for a communion service)
- 6:00 PM Thursdays in Spanish followed by recitation of Divine Mercy Chaplet
- 7:00 PM First Fridays of the Month in chapel, bilingual, followed by confession and all night adoration
- 8:00 AM Saturday after first Friday of the Month, in chapel
- prior to weekend Masses in church (please see bulletin for times)
- 8:00-9:00 PM First Fridays
- 5:00-6:30 PM Wednesdays March 22, March 29, and April 5 - all parishes in the Archdiocese of New Orleans will be open at these times for confession
- 7:00 PM Friday March 31 in church
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- First Fridays 8:00 PM - Saturday 8:00 AM in chapel
Way of the Cross
- Every Friday of Lent 6:30 PM in church
Holy Hour of Reparation
- Saturday March 4 at 2:30 PM in the chapel
Blessed Seelos's yearly garage sale and Food Festival will take place the weekend of March 11 and 12. If you would like to make a donation for the garage sale, please call the parish office for more information. Please do not miss out on this fun and thrifty event!
St. Joseph Altar
The St. Joseph Altar at Blessed Seelos will be on display on Saturday March 18 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. The Altar will be open for viewing 9:00 AM the following day and blessed at 11:00 AM, followed by lunch. Anyone who would like to make a monetary donation or a donation for the raffle can call the parish office.
Want to learn to make the specially shaped breads for the St. Joseph Altar? If you're the 'yeast' bit interested, join us after daily Mass on Thursday, March 16. Please bring your apron and rolling pin, and be ready to have some fun!
Holy Week Schedule 2017
Please click here to see our schedule of events for Holy Week this year, including Masses and the remarkable Living Way of the Cross.
Please see our Weekly Bulletin link below for more information.